A shape is the form of an item or its outside limit, layout, or outer surface, rather than different properties, for example, colour, composition, material creation.
1. A triangle has three sides.
2. A square has four equal sides.
3. A rectangle has four sides, two parallel sides are shorter than the other two.
4. A trapezoid (trapezium) has four sides and two of them are parallel.
5. A pentagon has five sides
6. A hexagon has six sides
7. A heptagon has seven sides
8. An octagon has eight sides
9. A nonagon has nine sides
10. A decagon has ten sides
11. A parallelogram is a quadrilateral with two pairs of parallel sides.
12. A rhombus has four sides all have the same length.
13. A diamond is a parallelogram with four equal sides. A diamond is the same as a Rhombus, so all the properties of rhombus hold true for diamond.
14. A circle is set of all points in a plane that are at a given distance from a given point, the centre.
15. An oval is a closed curve in a plane which looks like the outline of an egg.