Do you like it?
What is your favourite food?
Your eating habits: Healthy/ Unhealthy:
Unhealthy eating is largely caused by bad eating habits. Eating a bag of potato chips while watching TV once in awhile or bunging on food during a party will probably not cause you any harm. However, when these actions become repetitive, they simply put become awful habits.
- Skipping meals.
- Food Bunging.
- Emotional Eating: chocolate when you’re sad or pots of ice cream… and the list is long and scary.
- Eating during meetings and ceremonies.
- Eating Late at Night.
- When it comes to eating, we have strong habits. Some are healthy (“I always eat fresh fruit and vegetables”), and some are not so healthy(“I always eat fried chips and popcorn late at night”).
- Although many of our eating habits were established during childhood, it doesn’t mean it’s too late to change them.
Healthy eating is not about severe nutritional restrictions, remaining idealistically tinny, or depriving yourself of the foods you love. Rather, it’s about feeling good, having more vitality, and soothing your mood.
Here are some well known good eating habits that you should learn to follow and respect:
- Make at minimum half your grains whole grain.
- Vary your veggies.
- Eat more fruit.
- Consume a lot of calcium-rich foods.
- Go slender with protein food.